Zuventus is the result of a powerful combination
The extensive expertise of our visionaries in the healthcare industry and a deep-rooted desire to improve the health and well-being of people at every stage of their lives.
Our journey began in 2002 with 400 dedicated employees, and today we stand tall with a workforce of over 3008, spread across our headquarters in Mumbai and 329 locations throughout India.
Currently, we hold the 7th position in its directly covered market and an overall ranking of 23rd among India's leading pharmaceutical companies.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Jammu, Sikkim, and Bengaluru, we produce a wide range of over 170 healthcare products, covering acute and semi-chronic therapies. Our commitment to innovation is reflected in our DSIR approved advanced formulation R&D centre in Pune, where our dedicated team continuously strives to develop new and improved healthcare solutions.
Through our extensive product portfolio, we touch the lives of millions of people across India and beyond, making a positive impact on a daily basis.
Zuventus has experienced remarkable growth over the years. In April 2005, we crossed the significant milestone of reaching a turnover of 100 crores, followed by the 200-crore mark in September 2007. We continued our upward trajectory, achieving a remarkable turnover of 2000 crores in just 20 years of our existence.
Our pharmaceutical products are a result of meticulous research, rigorous testing, and rigorous scientific and medical validation. They are manufactured in adherence to the highest quality standards, ensuring that our customers receive safe and effective healthcare solutions.
However, our journey is not solely focused on business success. At Zuventus, we firmly believe in our social commitments, the welfare of our employees, and protecting the environment. We actively participate in initiatives that contribute to society, uplift employee well-being, and preserve our surroundings. We are dedicated to transforming healthcare and making a positive difference in the lives of individuals and communities.
As we forge ahead on this transformative journey, we remain steadfast in our commitment to provide superior healthcare solutions, uphold the highest standards of quality, and make a lasting impact on society. Together, we strive to create a healthier, happier future for all.
A team of professionals with exceptional performance records in previous assignments drives Zuventus. Naturally, there was a reasonable amount of courage to set challenging goals and achieve them through conviction and confidence. What followed was a slew of milestones, perhaps even beyond the imagination of most, if not all, pharma players.
Today Zuventus is ranked 7th in the Directly Covered market and 23rd amongst the leading pharmaceutical companies and is admired and revered by its contemporaries. (AIOCD-AWACS MAT MAR 23)
Born to succeed
At Zuventus, “Born to Succeed” is our motto! This gives us an unprecedented drive to be our best. We are optimistic, eager to learn, and always ensure to go one step further to bring value to all our stakeholders.
We remain firm in bringing joy to people’s lives by optimizing healthcare with supreme pharma products and their equitable distribution. Today Zuventus Healthcare is admired and revered by contemporaries, propelling ahead faster and among the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
Zuventus is a complete pharmaceutical success story with:
- Sound marketing and sales teams
- Admirable technological systems
- Great infrastructure to steer future growth
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities
- Robust R&D (Formulation and API) centre
- API & Biotech initiatives to bring novel, innovative, contemporary and first-time in India products
- Phenomenal market coverage
- Excellent customer relationship
- Trusted marketing partner for tie-ups
- Vision on market beyond India
To bring joy and jubilation into people’s lives by becoming a global healthcare provider through research-based innovative & superior products with superior profiles.
By people we mean everyone, whom we come in touch with,
- Patients using our products
- Doctors trust our products
- Trading partners (retailers, wholesalers, C & F agents) ensure availability of our products
- Society at large
- All Zuventians across the country
Pursued by every Zuventian with missionary zeal!
- To be a Top Ten Pharma House by 2025.
- To become No. 1 in the segment of “Anti Infectives”.
- To establish leadership in the areas of
- Pain Management
- Respiratory , Hepatology & Gastroenterology Segment
- To make significant contribution towards a Anemia Free India
- Supporting scientific and academic activities of the medical fraternity through the latest updates